Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Speaking of Service (Take 2)

I had a little challenge posting the blog I wrote yesterday. I'm still getting used to this system. Here it is...

Writing yesterday's blog got me thinking all about opportunities to serve others, and once again, since that was where my mind was focused, the universe has responded. Today I got an email with a call to volunteer as a mentor. So I filled out the application. This particular program only has 20 participants, which means only 20 mentors. Will I make the cut? We'll see.

And here's a celebratory note: my friend Barry just got cast for an appearance on an episode of the network show 30 Rock. Congratulations Barry!

Today's wisdom: "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

No comments: