Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Casting Notice

Something I didn't mention in my last post was that after the show on Saturday, I sat with my friend Dave and a friend of his who joined us to discuss what we had seen.

Without going into the details about the show again, I'll just say that their feelings echoed my own.

Now, the reason I mention this meeting is just that Dave's friend, a director/producer from Italy, will be bringing his latest show to NYC in February. He is currently looking for a female non-union actor who dances Tango excellently. He was quite specific that the actor already dance extremely well as it is integral to the story.

If you or anyone you know fits that description, feel free to drop me a line and I'll put you in touch.

While he did say was that he would like a non-union performer for the role, I began discussing with him the benefits of using an Equity actor, and I suggest that all qualified actors submit and I'll do what I can to facilitate his use of an Equity actor.

Today's wisdom: "We cannot teach people anything, we can only help them discover it within themselves." -Galileo Galilei

No comments: