Thursday, November 23, 2006

Run Don't Walk and Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

"High Fidelity" is absolutely wonderful! Touching and funny. The audience last night was overwhelmingly enthusiastic. The voices are strong and clear, the set is stunning and the music rocks.

Now, if you happen to be sensitive to profanity or allergic to silly lyrics, you may wish to avoid this one. But for those with an adventurous spirit or the desire to enjoy yourself - go see it!

And a note of Thanks for You:

Of all blessings, I am most grateful for my truly wonderful Family and Friends.

On this Thanksgiving, I Thank You for all the joy and light you bring into my life and the lives of so many others.

With Love,
Robert

Today's wisdom: Every day I wake up and think of the things I'm most grateful for, including the chance to wake up and think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.