Friday, December 01, 2006

For Your Consideration...

I went to see "For Your Consideration" tonight. And I laughed myself silly! What a riot!! Christopher Guest has scored again. All the actors turn in hysterical performances in another mock-umentary type narrative that holds the mirror up to the film industry and shows the idiosyncracies of its denizens. (At least this particular group of somewhat nutty ones.)

I totally recommend that you go see this one, so I'm not going to give anything away - I'll just say that with one simple line Jennifer Coolidge almost made my friend bust a gut! And there's plenty more where that came from in the rest of the film.

If you'd like a good laugh, go check it out. Enjoy!

Today's wisdom: Fears are merely thoughts and thoughts can be released. - Louise Hay

No comments: