Monday, December 04, 2006

Dr. Graham Inspires Us to Shine Our Light

I feel fantastic! I just got home from a wonderful evening event with the premiere Health Educator on the planet, Dr. Doug Graham. His direct style of speaking combined with his simple and effective message helped me to take control of my own health several years ago and it is sheer joy to be in a space with him to watch the 'lightbulbs' go on for each new person that hears him.

Plus, I was especially thrilled to be able to help out in the selling of his brand new book - The 80/10/10 Diet! Still riding high from my recent volunteer experience with T. Harv Eker (see previous blog: 11/13/06 ), I was so excited to get a call from my good friend Stephen Parker who was hosting tonight's event through his Raw Health and Happiness Society. And when he asked me if I'd like to help Dr. Graham sell some of his amazing books/videos/cds and other educational tools at the end of his training, I immediately said yes!

And while this evening's scale was somewhat smaller than the November MMI, (about 50 people as opposed to 2,500) I helped put several books into the hands of people who will use that information to transform their lives and I feel truly blessed to have played a role in that change.

There's a thought resonating within me that says there's a way to get 2,500 people to hear Dr. Graham each time he trains, too. And I intend to be a part of that growth.

Tomorrow night @7pm Dr. Graham will be at Organic Avenue: 101 Stanton Street, NYC and on Thursday @ 7pm at Bonobos Restaurant: 18 E. 23rd St., NYC.

I highly encourage anyone who is looking to achieve supreme health to attend and to check out his website which is loaded with insightful articles and useful tools for success.

Today's wisdom: The Lighthouse shines it's light in all weather. Live Light! Be a leader and shine your light especially when it is a challenge.

No comments: