Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You're Invited!

Ok, I mentioned this in my last post, but here's the official announcement! Please note the date change because of the holiday weekend, from May 29th to June 5th.

I'm performing at the next Manhattan Monologue Slam, June 5th @ Bennett Media Studio: 725 Washington Street in the West Village of NYC. 7PM Door - 7:30PM Curtain.

Come cheer me on!

Here's a link for 1/2-price tickets and directions:
http://www.mmslam.com/memberdiscount.shtml

What is The Slam? It's a monologue competition judged by industry members (Agents/CDs/Producers, etc.). Kinda like "American Idol" for actors, (only no one's as mean as Simon). It's a lot of fun!

Hope to see you there!!

PS: Anyone who's in the audience can sign up to do a 30-second monologue in the 2nd half of the show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed your performance. When will you be performing again.

Nubi