Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Hi! Well, this past Saturday I performed at the Manhattan Monologue Slam. Even though I didn't win, I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who came!! In case you missed it, or if you just like it so much you want to see it again, here's a video of my monologue performance. There seems to be a small glich in the video, and the word "parties" is skipped. You probably can get the idea anyway, but the line is: "...all they do is go to birthday parties for other people's kids." But other than that, it came out pretty darn good. Feel free to rate it with a thumbs up if you like it! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome.

Robert said...

Well, thank you very much!! Please check out my latest post with my upcoming show info. and you can see me live and in person!!