Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

Well, it's Election Day. Perhaps the most popular buzz word of the process has been "Change," so for a change, I'll post something political. Since I haven't gotten a link for my own recent video appearance yet, here's a video of Vice-Presidential candidates from the independent parties that seem to get a lot less press coverage. Even if you don't listen to the whole thing, at least hear each of them speak once - it's quite different from the familiar party lines and quite refreshing, for a "change."

Add The Real Vice Presidential Debate to your page



Remember to vote today!

Today's wisdom: Remember to look around and consider new perspectives and seek to understand the source of the information you believe.

PS: I will post a link to my recent interview as soon as it's available. I'm also presenting a seminar here in NYC on November 12 on the Raw Food Essentials and although it got fully reserved before I had a chance to post it, I'll put the details up tomorrow, in case any space opens up. Be well!

No comments: